Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.

I called 911 against my husband I am afraid he can loose his

I called 911 against my husband I am afraid he can loose his job, he is a criminal justice Luetienant
Hello Jacustomer,

Has he been arrested and charged with a domestic violence offense? Are you saying that you are not interested in his being prosecuted? Did the police talk to you and were there visible injuries?

Please use the reply tab below and let me know the answer to my questions, so that I will be in a position to better answer yours.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
He was not arrested or charged, the cops asked me if he could stay in the house last night and I said yes so he did
Hi Lisa,

I'm not sure what you're worried about then. Are they planning on charging him? What did you tell the police when he showed up?

I don't presently see that this is grounds for dismissal from his job. Married people argue and if the police were concerned about your safety , they wouldn't have let him stay. If the incident is going nowhere, nobody else should be much interested in it.

Unless there's something that you haven't told me, I think his job would not be jeopardized.