Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Someone was out on probation for armed robbery and raped me

Someone was out on probation for armed robbery and raped me and I accepting a plea for sexual contact. How much time total do you think he will receive for what he did to me and for violating probation?
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Criminal Law litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

Usually, for a probation violation, the person is ordered to serve the part of the sentence that was deferred in lieu of probation.

Also, the crime of sexual contact carries a maximum penalty of 18 months: Thus, that's the most he would be looking at. If he can take a plea, he could get a portion of that time, but what portion is hard to say since he's going to get revoked on his previous probation.