TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA

Is watching pornography that depicts sado-masochistic pictures

Is watching pornography that depicts sado-masochistic pictures on your computer without anybody under the age of 18 years in the privacy of your home and using the pictures for masturbatory fantasies legal? I am a legal resident in a lease home in Pinellas County, Florida.
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

Generally speaking, the answer is that it is legal. Such movies are protected by the First Amendment right to free speech. Obviously, there could be scenarios where it is illegal, such as if the movies were made involuntarily by a participant. But assuming that the movies were lawfully made, then you may lawfully view them.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, your positive feedback is much appreciated. Thank you for using our service!

If you would like to direct additional legal questions to me in the future, then please type "To VAMD" in the subject line of your question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What about bdsm parties (munches) where there is S/M play partners?

Hi again.

That is generally lawful as well, so long as the participants all consent. It is important to note, however, that if a person in injured because a participant went too far, then it could result in a complaint to the police. If so, then the person who inflicted the injury would likely be prosecuted for assault.