Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Hello, I was in a wreck, the other guy had no insurance ticket

Hello, I was in a wreck, the other guy had no insurance ticket and that was it. The police dept. lost his ticket, I found out his mother is an adult probation in the same building as the police dept. His wife is friends with the local prosecutor and will not apply a ticket I had filled and affidavit out, because if he had not insurance, he would not be given a ticket at all. His mother has been a probation officer for many years and probably knows all of the officers. his ticket just grew legs
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Criminal Law litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

You're likely facing some hometown politics with this. In order to bring the matter to a head, you should consider contacting your state attorney general's office and report what is going on - - the AG's office will investigate the matter, and if there is improper activity found, the state will take action to penalize the local government/court/police department.