Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

I hold a Missouri Drivers License, I was arrested for a DUI

I hold a Missouri Driver's License, I was arrested for a DUI in Arizona. I have retained a lawyer in AZ, but they recommend I speak to an attorney in MO, regarding my license. Is there anything I need to do in Missouri, regarding my dui/license?
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Criminal Law litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

Under Arizona law, the Department of Motor Vehicles is required by law to immediately suspend the drivers license of anyone arrested for a DUI. This means that your license is immediately suspended the moment the officer signs the notice and hands it to you.

The suspension would apply to your Missouri license as all 50 states share information on a national computer database. So your license will also be suspended. They're probably telling you to get an attorney in Missouri to try and get you a temporary license at least until you have your DUI hearing.

IF you are convicted, you will need another action to get a hardship license to drive for work, etc. IF you are not convicted, then your license should be reinstated.