Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Experience:  Almost 12 years of legal experience, primarily in criminal law

I live in ct , I have been charge with larceny 6th. I am eight

I live in ct , I have been charge with larceny 6th. I am eight and a half months pregnant and this my 6th time getting charge , I was fool to shoplift again , my question is will I most likely go to jail this time?

There is no way to know for sure but unfortunately it is possible and even likely at this point. Not only do you have a record but you have a record for the same offense, and eventually prosecutors and judges get fed up and impose jail time. Larceny 6th is a Class C misdemeanor punishable by up to 3 months in jail and/or a fine. It is a minor offense, which weighs in your favor. Perhaps because of your condition the judge and prosecutor may cut you another break, or if a jail sentence is imposed they will delay sentencing until after you give birth. At any rate, you will want to get a lawyer or a public defender as soon as possible so you have someone to try to negotiate a sentence that doesn't involve jail if that is at all possible. I wish I could give you better is just that eventually the judge and prosecutor are not going to get to the point where they stop giving additional chances and there's no way to know for sure whether this is that time or not.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank , that was very comforting to know , I really dont want to go to jail I dont want to leave my baby and I have a 13year old that I dont wsnt to take this path I took.

Sure...I hope they are able to work out an alternative for you that doesn't involve jail.

Please leave positive feedback so that I get credit for my answer. Good luck to you.