Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I WAS CROSSING FROM CANADA IN TO BUFFALO N.Y. AT THE BORDER

Customer Question

I WAS CROSSING FROM CANADA IN TO BUFFALO N.Y. AT THE BORDER THEY SAID THAT I HAVE UNPAYED TICKET FROM NOVEMBER 1991THAT IS LIKE 23 YEARS AGO AND THAT MY LICENCE IS SUSPENDED IN N.Y. STATE TICKET WAS 100 USA IHAD TO PAY THT TICKET OR TO JAIL AFTER I PAYED THE FINE THE TRUPER GAVE ME ANOTHER TICKET 'AGGRAVATED UNLIC OP 3RD (MISD)'MY COURT DATE IS MAY 7,2013 AT LEWISTON COURT, XXXX TICKET NUMBER IS XXXXX MY NAME ISXXXXX ONTARIO CANADA MY EM ADRESS IS XXXX. MY DRIVER LICENCE NUMBER IS XXXXX ONTARIO CANADA. PLEASE REPLY IDO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME. THANK YOU!

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

What is your actual question for us that we can assist you with? Please understand that the rules of this site forbid us from representing anyone from this site or from making personal referrals, we can only provide customers the legal information about their situations and questions. I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX that.