Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.

Isnt tracking someone without a warrant illegal? Has the supreme

Isn't tracking someone without a warrant illegal? Has the supreme court ruled this as illegal?
What do you mean "tracking someone"?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Motorcycle cops tracking your where abouts and more or less harassing you. Onetime when I was driving opposite one of the cops did a u-turn right when I drove by him and then I turned off. Today this one laughed in my face when we crossed.

The police can follow you on a public highway, that's not illegal. At some point it could cross the point into harassment but there is no clearly defined point at which that would occur. The Supreme Court has not ruled that it is illegal.

It would be illegal for them to install a tracking device on your car, which is what I thought you were going to ask about.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So what would I do if I found one one my car. Call them. Ha! They'd be the ones who put it there. No, I believe somehow the satellite surveillance gives them some sort of enhanced way to track me.

That may be so, but as long as they are tracking you in public it wouldn't be illegal. I do understand the issue as far as a tracking device but the most likely thing to do if you find one is to contact the FBI or a federal agency and ask them to investigate.