CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

i hav one question from next week i hav cdl driver training

i hav one question from next week i hav cdl driver training does this affect to that training
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

It should not have a direct effect on your CDL license or training. The reason I say this, is because the charge is not related to driving. If it was a DUI, Leaving the Scene of an Accident or Reckless driving charge, it would be a different story. Here, while it is criminal, it is outside the scope of the CDL. Of course, it is always best to inquire and read any information which they have provided you, to see if this has an effect but it should not.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that means it will affect in cdl and i hav my wife and son if they take me in jail it is a big problem im a refugeeas born of poor family

You will not go to jail for this as a first time offender.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that mean if say iwant to take a class and i want to do community service do they gie me asquse for 1 time

Can you please clarify for me the word "asquse" that you used above? I am not sure what you mean. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I mean leave for 1 time
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I m form Richmond va they will for the first if I pay for the cost of court fees and fines
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I mean this is my first time and I will never do again in my do they leave for 1 time
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Do they leave me for first time
Are you asking if they leave you out of jail for this being your first time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will never do this types of work in my life again I mean
Since this was your first time, the State should not seek any jail time, as I stated above. This is a non-violent crime. If anything, they may consider probation but even that, may not be necessary.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I hav appointment on 8 may they said come alone . On that day I hav to take lower is it best to go alone or take lowyer
Who told you to come alone?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The police officer the will be 30 to 40 min they said
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The trial will be 30/40 min
The police officer is not your friend or there to help you. If they were, they would not have arrested or charged you. As such, I think it is certainly in your best interest to retain a criminal defense attorney and bring them with you to court. They will be able to look over the facts of your case and see if you have any legal defenses and if this is something which should be taken to trial or resolved with a plea. I also have the feeling that you are not very familiar with the criminal justice process, so you want an attorney there to protect your interest and properly advise you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Then what can I do
You can start my going to www.martindale.com or www.lawyers.com to find a criminal defense attorney in your area. Contact them and set up a free consultation, so you can speak with them about the situation. Based upon what you stated above, the case is set for trial, so you do not want to have to proceed alone. While you can always change your plea, you may have a defense to raise so the attorney needs to work on the case. If they need more time, they can always file a motion for a continuance, asking that the date be reset.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I mean this is my first time I will never do it if find send me jail from next time found I want to take class of prostitution HIV law and I will do community service to and I will pay fines cost of court fees do they dismiss the case
They would have to offer a diversion program for the case to be dismissed or some type of court ordered program. This is something which you need to ask about when you appear. If they do not offer it, then you would be looking at a fine, court costs and maybe probation but it would appear on your record, which you want to try and avoid. If you hire an attorney, they can contact the prosecutor ahead of time and try to resolve this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank u