Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

It is a self-evident statutory fact that the Ninety-First Congress nev

Customer Question

It is a self-evident statutory fact that the Ninety-First Congress never mention “interstate and/or foreign commerce” in the text of federal penal statute 21 U.S.C. §841, who exactly is the injured party of conduct “in violation of Title 21, United States Code, Section 841(a)(1)”?

I would argue that a violation of Title 21, United States Code, Section 841(a)(1) is MANDATED by the Ninety-First Congress and signed into Public Law: 91-513 on October 27, 1970, by the President of the United States to be a Civil Matter of Equity in which the attorney general of the United States is MANDATED by statutory law to be the ONLY INJURED PARTY!

t

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm not surprised! For over 40 years, the executive and judicial have arrested, prosecuted, convicted, and punished "any person" NOT REGISTERED with the attorney general for federal jurisdiction to be federally regulated under color of the most egregious display of despotic tyranny any government has conducted against its OWN people in the History of the World!

Hint: read first; section 841(b), then 841(a), then 822(b), and finally, 821 and you will learn that "any person" NOT REGULATED is STATUTORILY EXEMPT from the ambit of federal jurisdictional authority and therefore; the attorney general is the ONLY VICTIM of conduct in material breach of the real and binding contractual agreement in Title 21, United States Code, Section 841(a)(1)"! (You might GOOGLE NIXON'S WAR on DRUGS, the daddy rabbit of FRAUDS!

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Duane,

No need to reiterate your question. Just tell me if you wish us to proceed in finding you a professional or whether you'd like me to close this for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Proceed!

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Surely, if hundreds of thousands of men and women are stumbling around the streets of American cities with the heavy burden of "ex-con" on their backs and thousands more men and women serving medieval federal prison sentences for conduct in violation of Title 21, United States Code, Section 841(a)(1), some one or some entity has got to be the "victim" or the injured party, surely? Continue to search for some guru of Constitution Law from the legal community who has the courage to say; "America's WAR on DRUGS has been, for over 40-years, and continues to be, conducted under color of FRAUD! Thank you duane XXXXX

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your continued patience while we continue our search.

Regards,
Wendy

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Regards,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

JUST ASK; All your so-called “EXPERTS” know very well what the answer is, but they don’t have the courage to say it like it is! For over 4o-years, the executive and judicial branch of the government of the United States have arrested, prosecuted, convicted, and punished hundreds of thousands of men and women NOT REGISTERED by the attorney general for federal jurisdiction to be federally regulated for conduct admitted or found to be; “in violation of Title 21, United States Code, Section 841(a)(1)” under color of the most repugnant FRAUD ever conducted by a government against its own people in the History of the World! Please, I would like a refund and you may credit it to my CREDIT CARD!