Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

I am being charged with Felony Promotion of Illegal Gambling Hi,

I am being charged with Felony Promotion of Illegal Gambling

Hi, I work at an underground poker game in NYC and the game got recently busted. I was involved in the raid as a worker and being charged with that. Last time this happened to the game, I was no present, but all the employees ended up getting Disorderly Conduct

How will this affect my job prospects?

I am an attorney with more than 25 years experience. I will provide your information today and look forward to assisting you.

A felony conviction will affect a lot of things including your employment chances, even to work at McDonalds.

Hopefully, you can get it reduced to Disorderly Conduct which would result in a probation and when you are successfully finished you can have the matter sealed as if it never happened - as long as this is a first offense.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done.