xavierjd
xavierjd, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience in prosecution and defense work

ibem having trouble getting the media and the govt to view

Customer Question

ibem having trouble getting the media and the govt to view my issues
with grocery store selling high bacteria meats to poor people can i
make a youtube video with ashowing the test scores and bad dates on meats
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  xavierjd replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer.com and requesting me again to assist you. It will be my pleasure to help you today.

How will you get the "test scores" of bacteria on the meat?

Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i will have a certified labratory test it

Expert:  xavierjd replied 1 year ago.
Hi Marko,

You can certainly take photos/videos of expired dates on meats and identify that you took the video, the date the video was taken, the SPECIFIC STORE that you took the video at, and that you have previously discussed with the owner and give his name, the fact that expired meats continue to be placed for sale on the shelves of THE SPECIFIC STORE.

However, the lab test only was taken on a SPECIFIC PIECE of meat in a SPECIFIC STORE on a specific date. You CANNOT make generalized statements based on one lab test of a specific piece of meat. That lab test does NOT mean that ALL meats in the store were/are contaminated. If you do so, you may be looking at being sued for defamation, economic damages, etc. THAT IS DANGEROUS!!!

Anything that is posted on U-tube CANNOT ever be taken back! So, you need to be EXTREMELY careful about anything that is posted.

You may wish to take a video that you want to post to an attorney for his/her review. The attorney should specialize in civil and/or defamation law. You can show the attorney the video and indicate what you want to do with the video. The attorney may be able to advise you as to what you can say/not say and post/not post. Sometimes, an initial consultation is free or at a minimal cost. It would be well worth your time and the minimal amount that may be charged to protect yourself from lawsuits.

I hope you find this information useful.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you for your business!

xavierjd

***Answers given are for informational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice or assistance of an attorney licensed to practice law in your state. If you need any more information, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you!

xavierjd, Lawyer
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience in prosecution and defense work
Expert:  xavierjd replied 1 year ago.
Hi Marko,

Thank you so much for the "excellent service" rating! It is greatly appreciated and I am glad that you found the information useful.

If you have future questions, you can specifically request me by name as the expert.

Thanks again,

xavierjd