Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney with 29 yrs. exp. in criminal law
A new question is answered every 9 seconds daughter was set up and is doing time for

This answer was rated: daughter was set up and is doing time for question is the person who set her up purposely got an an order of protection but it expired already, once my daughter is out can she go back to living in the same area as the person who had an order of protection?

Thank you for the information and your question. As long as there is no order of protection and the court or probation or parole office does not set as a rule that she must stay a certain distance away from this person, then she is free to live wherever she wants. That said, she should be cautious about not appearing to intimidate or threaten this other person so that she doesn't find herself in trouble again.

Please let me know if you need any clarification. I would be glad to assist you further if I can.