Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

i need to know how to get the best white collar lawyers in

Customer Question

i need to know how to get the best white collar lawyers in minnesota?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Roger replied 3 years ago.

Kirk Adams : Hi - my name is Kirk and I'm a Criminal Law litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.
Kirk Adams : The best source for finding an attorney in your state or a particular area/city/town is to visit and search by location and area of practice.
Kirk Adams : When you go to the website, you can click on "Search for Lawyers or Law Firm"; at the next page, you can put in your relevant information and then specify the type of lawyer you're looking for, and then specify the sub-category you're interested in.
Kirk Adams : All lawyers listed on this site are exceptional in their fields, BUT the best attorneys are the ones with AV or BV ratings. Any attorney with a peer review rating (AV or BV) is the best of the best.
Customer :

References what is the meaning of these in law terms

Kirk Adams : A reference is just a recommendation of an attorney based on training, experience, client satisfaction and education.
Customer :

what i mean is that a lawyer name some refernce in his profiles and he include there names and phone numbers? what is the meaning of that

Kirk Adams : Are these clients/former clients or something else?
Customer :

like judges,

Kirk Adams : Ok.
Kirk Adams : Apparently, the attorney is offering you live testimonials from others in the legal community.
Customer :

what is the meaning of that

Customer :

is that mean somebody can ask about him from the judges or what

Kirk Adams : Yes, that's the only reason I could see for the reference.
Customer :

oh ok

Customer :

also pls how is status of limitation works?

Kirk Adams : The statute of limitation is how long you have to file suit.
Customer :

i have a brother that have a case and he was not around when arrest warrant was iuused for his arrest, and they never caughter him pls his he elegible for status of limitation

Kirk Adams : In a criminal case, the statute of limitations begins from the time of the offense, and the person must be charged before the time runs out.
Kirk Adams : The person can't avoid prosecution by moving away of hiding out.
Customer :

so the stautes of limitation is not counts on his own case

Customer :

Kirk Adams : As long as he was charged within the statute of limitations, the charges would just sit there until he is picked up on an arrest warrant.
Kirk Adams : Does this make sense?
Kirk Adams : Hi - - the site went down temporarily. I was just making sure you saw my last post or two.