Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Customer Question

My Petition for relief under Penal Code Section 1203.4/1203.4a was filed and a plea of NOT GUILTY ENTERED and the CASE DISMISSED as to counts 1, 2, 3 putsuant to provisions of Penal Code 1203.4 from Superior Court of California, County of Orange, on Feb 5, 2013. Case Number XXXXX) XXXX, People vs. Price. I now live in Gilbert, AZ. I have been unable to get a fingerprint in AZ.. Are there Penal Codes I must follow in Az so as not to be denied my finger print card and if so what must I do?

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  xavierjd replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for using It will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Were you found guilty of, or plead guilty to, ANY of the charges brought against you?

If the case was dismissed as to ALL charges in California, did you or your attorney make a Motion to Have your Fingerprints Returned?