Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
11068102

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am currently getting sued for $20.000

Customer Question

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am currently getting sued for $20.000 dollars due to a car accident that I had over one year ago. Me and my dad were both owners at the time of the vehicle. I was the one involved in the accident. My father was is in another country at the time. Will he also have to fight thus case? Or just me?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 years ago.

JD 1992 :

Did you have insurance?

JACUSTOMER-srjoyepz- :

I did. Only pip.

JACUSTOMER-srjoyepz- :

Question. I found a crucial witness that was involved in the accident and he is willing to cooperate. I am currently getting sued for their medical bills. I was driving at a speed of 15 to 20 miles and they were 0 to 5 and all passengers are claiming to have injuries. Permanent injuries!!!! No way!!!! They barely had a scratch to begin with.... Can I use my witness?

JACUSTOMER-srjoyepz- :

Thank you

JACUSTOMER-srjoyepz- :

He witnessed that they were no injuries sustained by all parties.

JD 1992 :

You can use your witness in trial

JD 1992 :

He will have to fight the case for a while but his lawyer can likely get him dismissed out early.