Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

Case involves A & B. #1. A created a web site, showing publicly

Case involves A & B. #1. A created a web site, showing publicly available court rec'ds on B. #2. A also tried to contact B's friend on Facebook (let's call him C), asking C to provide FB info on B since C is friend w/ B. #3. A contacted B's friends electronically (email, Facebook) to notify B's friends of B's behavior. Did A's acts consider stalking and harassment to B?

I will be the Pro providing you with information today in this regard

Stalking and/or harassment is a continued course or repeated course of conduct in which the "victim" feels threatened or has "reasonable fear of bodily hard, death or sexual assault" See VA Code here at this link

Additionally, a person who feels they are being stalked or harassed must put in writing a demand to cease and desist.

With this scenario you present, I suggest it would not constitute harassment or stalking

I think I have answered your question. Remember, I can only answer and provide true and correct information for what you ask.

Otherwise, please rate this service below Good to Excellent so that I may get credit for my time and information. Rating will not close the question and it will always be available for follow ups. A Rating will only close a CHAT and then convert it to a QA where you can always access it.

Thank You and good luck with everything