dkennedy, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  J.D. degree, 15 years practice

I was found guilty of assault and battery misdemeanor1,in the

Customer Question

I was found guilty of assault and battery misdemeanor1,in the state of VA I work in the health care field I know there is a waiting period for each state what is the waiting period for the state of FL

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  dkennedy replied 3 years ago.

dkennedy :

dkennedy :

I would like to help you. What sort of a waiting period are you talking about? Before the conviction can be expunged?

Customer :

no they dont have expungements in VA, Im having a hard time getting a job the waiting period is different in each state before I can provide patient care again, TX, OK, VA is 5 yrs, does FL have a wait period

dkennedy :

I am going to opt out and allow another expert to answer your question,

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!