Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

Thank you for answering my question. I am however a bit confused

Customer Question

Thank you for answering my question. I am however a bit confused on my previous case. So since I completed the deferred probation, this new charge will most likely end up in probation? I'm sorry for being a bit confused.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 3 years ago.

That is a strong possibility. Given the circumstances. And so since the first time you were charged at 17 that was deferred it means there is no guilty finding. So this charge is like a first offense in that you would not be mandated to serve 6 months as if it was a second offense

I am sorry for any confusion. I try to be as clear and concise as I can.

I think I have answered your question. Remember, I can only answer and provide true and correct information for what you ask. I do not write the laws. I only provide the information for the laws. If you have other questions in this regard, please post them here.

Otherwise, please rate this service below Good to Excellent so that I may get credit for my time and information. Rating will not close the question and it will always be available for follow ups. A Rating will only close a CHAT and then convert it to a QA where you can always access it.

Thank You and good luck with everything