Law Pro, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experience:  20 years trial experience in defense of criminal cases
11688690

Need Good Criminal Law Atty in Easton, PA (road rage incident,

Need Good Criminal Law Atty in Easton, PA (road rage incident, shooting into an occupied vehicle)
Welcome to JustAnswer! My goal is to do my very best to understand your situation and to provide a full and complete excellent answer for you.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm going to assist you with your question.

Please bear with me if you believe my answer isn’t coming fast enough because I’m also working with other customers too. I apologize for any seemingly late response.

Can you tell me where you are located in PA?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm a real estate broker in Charlotte.. This is for a client in NJ, who was charged in Easton, PA (Northampton County). Several charges, road rage, shooting into an occupied vehicle.. He is in jail in Jersey but is being extradited to Easton today. I am helping his wife find a good criminal as they recently relocated there and know no one.. Tks! Mitch [email protected] XXX-XXX-XXXX

OK, the attorney might not take the the case but I can recommend is XXXXX XXXXXsey, Esq.

http://www.patrickthomasseylaw.com/

From personal knowledge - he is one of the best.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just checked with them. They are 5 hours from Easton. That's not going to work.

They didn't want to make the drive or you don't want that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They won't drive that far for a case like this

Ah, that's what I thought but I wanted to recommend the best I knew.

OK, then secondarily - I would recommend David Nicholls who practices out of Allentown, PA.

http://nichollslaw.yolasite.com/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know…

You can always ask for me in your question, “This question is for Law Pro . . (then on with your question) . . . .

Please press the Accept Button(and the Smiley Face if prompted :) if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you.

Pressing Accept does not cost you anymore, and only by you pressing accept am I compensated by JustAnswer for assisting you. Please don’t leave negative feedback, If something isn’t working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, I'll check with him.

Great. I'm sure he'd do a great job given the facts and circumstances you described. I actually heard about the incident on the news (I live in PA).