How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27010
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what can i do colorado law

This answer was rated:

what can i do with a misdemeanor of shoplifting guilty conviction 1992 westminister police dept colorado. difficult to find work in ny still. 


Colorado law does allow the record to be sealed - which means that the public cannot view it after 10 years has passed since conviction. However, there cannot have been a conviction

If you have the conviction, then you first must file for a Governor's pardon/clemency

That is not as scary as it sounds. The Office of Pardons and Extraditions can be reached at(NNN) NNN-NNNN Call and request the application be mailed to you for a misdemeanor conviction that happened in 1992

I think I have answered all your questions; however, if not, please let me know.

Remember, I can only answer and provide true and correct information for what you ask.

Otherwise, please rate this service below Good to Excellent so that I may get credit for my time and information. Thank You and good luck with everything

Samuel II and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions