Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

what can i do colorado law

what can i do with a misdemeanor of shoplifting guilty conviction 1992 westminister police dept colorado. difficult to find work in ny still. 

Hi

Colorado law does allow the record to be sealed - which means that the public cannot view it after 10 years has passed since conviction. However, there cannot have been a conviction

If you have the conviction, then you first must file for a Governor's pardon/clemency

That is not as scary as it sounds. The Office of Pardons and Extraditions can be reached at(NNN) NNN-NNNN Call and request the application be mailed to you for a misdemeanor conviction that happened in 1992

I think I have answered all your questions; however, if not, please let me know.

Remember, I can only answer and provide true and correct information for what you ask.

Otherwise, please rate this service below Good to Excellent so that I may get credit for my time and information. Thank You and good luck with everything