Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

i did a criminal record search at co courts pertaining to co

i did a criminal record search at co courts pertaining to co law. and the results read petition to seal record 4/2005 and then notice filed, response, motion, case closed.then 2012 (code drrg )destroy case per rec retention. does this mean it is sealed? 

It appears from what you have posted, that there was a Petition to Seal filed, Notice was properly given to the District Attorney to make any objections, there were none and so the matter was sealed and destroyed

I think I have answered all your questions; however, if not, please let me know.

Remember, I can only answer and provide true and correct information for what you ask.

Otherwise, please rate this service below Good to Excellent so that I may get credit for my time and information. Thank You and good luck with everything