Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.

I am a 57 year old male. I wish to take a corse to obtain a

I am a 57 year old male. I wish to take a corse to obtain a CWP / CPL to carry a concealed weapon. Some 29 to 35 years ago I was arrested for making an offer to a female under cover police officer for an act of prostitution. I pleaded no contest at my hearing. I'm kind of not sure where I stand legally..., Will this come back to haunt me if I apply for the CPL.

This would be a misdemeanor crime and as such should not preclude you from exercising your Second Amendment rights to own, possession, purchase a firearm. Nor should it stop you from have a permit to carry

I think I have answered all your questions; however, if not, please let me know.

Remember, I can only answer and provide true and correct information for what you ask.

Otherwise, please rate this service below Good to Excellent so that I may get credit for my time and information. Thank You and good luck with everything