Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Customer Question

How long can this take
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Pro replied 3 years ago.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m going to assist you with your question.

I'm not sure of your question - can you restate your question? Thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Someone else has responded. I appreciate you responding

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.