BIZIPESQ
BIZIPESQ, Attorney
Experience:  I am an attorney with over 10 years of business experience
73280834

NA-611

Customer Question

What states are sonic zero and bizarro (zencense brands) herbal incense illegal to sell commercially to online? I am a seller/retailer in virginia and it is currently not illegal in our state. I know it is illegal to possess or sell in or to Connecticut, Indiana, Kentucky, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, North Dakota, Ohio and Vermont are there any other states that I am leaving out? Thank you for any help.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I really need an answer from a synthetic drug attorney. I know they all contain 5-fur-144. I need to know in what states 5-fur-144 is illegal in. I know it it legal in the following states: California, Nevada, Alaska, Hawaii, Virginia, Montana, Michigan, Tennesse, North Carolina and South Carolina.

I know it is Illegal in the following: Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas , Kentucky, Louisiana, North Dakota, Ohio , and Vermont. What other states is 5-fur-144 illegal in?

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Regards,

Wendy

Expert:  BIZIPESQ replied 4 years ago.
Let me help you. Here is a fairly compressive list of legal status in various states
http://forum.am-hi-co.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=298

Please note that the final extension baning JHW-018 (the original synthetic cannabinoid which came before sonic zero which is JHW free) is expiring in August. The FDA would need to make the ban permanent before that.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This post is from July 2011 :/ there have been several laws since then and restrictions / bans lifted in states as well on certain chems. so this forum would not answer my question. I need to know specifically what states are the substance UR-144 illegal in.

Expert:  BIZIPESQ replied 4 years ago.
I am still researching this may take a while. Another expert may answer in the meantime.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you sir. I appreciate it. I would be satisfied with your first answer if it was a more recent post and mentioned 5-fur-144 (ur-144). The credit will be here until answered :) So I wont leave until i am satisfied lol.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes sir, you can cancel.

I have a lawyer now therefore know the toxicology, can you please refund me thank you for your efforts everyone I greatly appreciate it.