S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
70026054

I was trying to find details of this inmates crime. Any help

I was trying to find details of this inmates crime. Any help would be great.

Michael Curry
inmate # XXXXX
Cheshire, conecticut

Thanks
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello! If you find my response helpful, please rate it positively so that I can receive credit for my work. Doing so will NOT cost you any additional fee.

Q) I was trying to find details of this inmate's crime.

The best way to get details about someone's crime that is public information is to go to the court where the person was tried and ask to see the file. You're perfectly within your rights to go into the courthouse and ask to see the file. Court records are generally open to the public, with some limited exceptions. I

If Mr. Curry was prosecuted in Hartford County, Connecticut, for example, you would go to the Hartford County Superior Court and ask to see his file. You would need to know at least the approximate date of the conviction. Similarly, if Mr. Curry appealed his conviction to the appellate or Supreme Court of Connecticut, there could be information online, including court opinions. That might be another court source to check.

The other way to get information is to run a background check on Mr. Curry. There are various internet companies that do this, but it is often a gamble as to what you might get back. If you do not know where or for what Mr. Curry was prosecuted, however, this might be a place to start. I cannot recommend any one specific company to do a background check.

I hope this information helps. If so, please take a moment to rate my response positively so that I can receive credit for my work. Doing so will NOT cost you any additional fee.

Take care,
Shuband
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Experience: Experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was hoping u could have resources to quick research him for me.
I'm sorry I wasn't as helpful as you'd like. Unfortunately, not every database that we'd like is online! Maybe one day we'll have total access to all information, but not today, unfortunately...

I wish you the very best in your future endeavors! Take care,
Shuband
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney

I was notified that you rated the answer I gave positively, and I am very pleased and gratified that I was able to help you. I sincerely hope the matter(s) we discussed turn out well for you.

Please ask for me in the future if you have additional questions or concerns. Thank you very much for the opportunity to assist you.

Take care,
Shuband