Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

NA-100

Customer Question

colorado law: i asked co courts for records and they said i had a petition to seal record 4/12/2005 and then it was notice filed, response, motion motion motion then case closed
5/25/2005 and destroy case per rec retention 5/25/2012. does this mean the record is sealed for the class d felony?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i dont feel you are using my email and my debit card? my brother used my computer with his justansw account also and i feel i am being treated unfairly waiting 24 hours

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Audrey,

We cannot predict when a question will draw an answer. It depends on a lot of variables, such as the complexity of the problem, who is online and available to work and their professional areas of expertise to name just a few of them.

Thank you for your patience, I will continue to search for a professional for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please cancel the quesstion