AlexiaEsq.
AlexiaEsq., Managing Attorney
Experience:  19+ Years of Legal Practice in Criminal Law.
10805288

Hi Alexia! In the “statement of the case” section of my brief,

Hi Alexia! In the “statement of the case” section of my brief, how do I describe that the trial judge found me guilty. Do I write: “The Court convicted Defendant of …” or do I say, “The Honorable Judge John Doe convicted Defendant… etc…?
Statement of the Case
A jury convicted Leon Sample, Jr. of the second-degree felony offense of burglary
Hi, happy Sunday --

Hi Alexia! In the “statement of the case” section of my brief, how do I describe that the trial judge found me guilty. Do I write: “The Court convicted Defendant of …” or do I say, “The Honorable Judge John Doe convicted Defendant… etc…? I would use the former, "The Court".

Statement of the Case
A jury convicted Leon Sample, Jr. of the second-degree felony offense of burglaryI'm not sure what you want me to do with this part? Was there a question here?

I hope this helps! Let me know if you need follow up before or after RATING me. And PLEASE know that my job depends on a POSITIVE rating now and at least an 8-10 feedback rating later. Thanks! I won't forget your support.

Sincerely,

Alexia Esq.

-------

I think this is what you wanted to know. If not, please let me know and we can interact further. Otherwise, I wish you the best and ask that you Rate me now. HINT: I aim to provide only EXCELLENT SERVICE and ask that you click a rating on the RIGHT side of the choices OR, follow up with me if you need more follow up or clarification. AND, WHEN YOU DO RATE ME POSITIVELY, PLEASE SEND ME A REPLY LETTING ME KNOW YOU ARE DOING SO, SO WE CAN ENSURE IT GETS RECORDED. THANKS!

You can ask for me directly in the future by starting your post with "To Alexia Esq." Or bookmark this page, and go to: http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-AlexiaEsq/

Repeat reminder: Due to rules of our states, nothing herein is intended as legal advice, only intended as general information in order that you may have a starting point for helping yourself and presenting your issue to your lawyer if need be. I am an Attorney in the U.S. but I am not your attorney.