Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
26296561

My son, age 22, received a ticket in violation of NYS V and

Customer Question

My son, age 22, received a ticket in violation of NYS V and T Law 1120A (failed to keep right). Under arrest type is listed "5 - Property damage A". What does this mean? He had a clean license up to this point. Is this something that can be reduced or eliminated from his record?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 3 years ago.

Alex Esquire :

Hello. My name is Alex and I will be glad to help you.

Alex Esquire :

Are you online with me?

Dear Deborah,

Was your son actually arrested and if he was arrested what is the criminal charge that he is facing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't know for certain if he was actually arrested or not. He lives on his own but he was driving my second car. He is listed as an insured driver on the vehicle. I was in Seattle on business and he called me about the accident. The property that was damaged was one of those gray electrical boxes in the country. So I figure he's in some trouble over that for sure.

Dear Deborah,

Can you please find out from your son all of the charges that he is facing and what exactly took place and get back to me with this information, so I can understand your son's situation better and can provide you with the best answer that I can.

Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He works an overnight shift and is at work right now. I will be able to get more information from him about 9:00 am EST.

Not a problem. Please let me know when you have the information.