CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.

Can I report insurance fraud anonomously

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good evening. Did you witness the fraud or just know about it? In addition, is there evidence of it, outside of what you may have seen? If you could please clarify these two things, I would be happy to respond as quickly as possible.

Hi. I just wanted to follow up and see if you had a chance to respond to my information request above. I am here to help, so please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is a person who has been collecting unemployment for the last 2 years while running an internet business call send out cards. She has received the income from the site, but I do not believe that she has reported the income while collecting unemployment. she is listed on the web as a rep of send out cards and you can see her profile on the site.

Thank you for the addition information. Would you just mind telling me what State this person is collecting the unemployment in?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for the additional information. You certainly can call the all the Fraud Tip Hot Line at(NNN) NNN-NNNNand report the actions of this person. The Department considers the information confidential and will protect the identity of the person reporting fraud. You can also submit the fraud claim online and have it investigated as well, so I have provided you with a link to do that. If you want to remain anonymously, you have every right to withhold your name. Just make sure you provide them with enough evidence to allow them to look into the matter and make a case on the actions of the person alone, without you needing to be involved, as a witness.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.