TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA

If I need to see the judge immediately for the motion I wish

If I need to see the judge immediately for the motion I wish to file, how should I present that or where? At court clerk? ????
Hello and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

You can attempt to "walk through" the motion. This means that after you take it to the clerk for time stamping, you take it to the judge's chambers yourself and ask that it be signed right there. Assuming it's not a contested issue and that it doesn't require any research or much thought on the part of the judge, then he may sign it immediately (or very quickly after you drop it off).

Does that answer your question? Let me know if you need clarification, and please remember to rate me positively so that I receive credit for my efforts.

Thank you and good luck!