Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

NA - 100

Customer Question

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me by letting me know who could be able to defend the following person. Here is the information I have sent to some lawyers already without any success : Mr Joseph XXX, inventor, has been charged two years ago and hasn't got a chance to get his trial scheduled yet ( limit in FL : 6 months ). M. XXX would like to meet you in order to be defended and wishes to explain by himself the situation he's living through. If you are interested in studying this very particular case, you'll find all necessary informations below. I am related to Joe XXX as an angel investor as well as a friend. He's is a very brilliant inventor working on different projects you can discover via his website XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. You will also find on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX section all the necessary official documents - like description of charges or a motion to dismiss - to get a more precise idea of the nature of his case. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more relevant information because M. Joe XXX is looking forward to see you soon. Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX [email protected] Information on case : > Name : Joseph XXXXXXXXXXXX > Address : Inmate # XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX > Case files : XXXXXXXXXX Supreme Court 3D12 - 2690 3rd District court F100 3661 11th District > WebSite : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Click on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks a lot for your response.

And Yes I would like to continue in this matter.

So if you can help, I would appreciate.

Thanks again for your response.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks very much for your precious help. I'm looking forward to reading from you soon.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
You're very welcome.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have you got some fresh news about our case ?

Thanks for your response.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi Eric,

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the answer.

I'll be waiting for a Professional.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately at your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just to be sure. I habe asked for a refund because I understood that you couldn't find, for this case, the right person. Have I right understood ?because if you need more time, i would like to continue my request.

Just tell me how you feel about continuing or not.

Best Reagrds. eric.