Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

I doubt you can help, but here goes. I plead no contest at

I doubt you can help, but here goes. I plead no contest at the advice of my court appointed Lawyer. Play ball and co-operate and the judge will go EZ on you. I got the maximum allowed by law. Felony discharge of a weapon within city limits. My Lawyer didn't even show up for my first appearance before the judge. I had the option to get another Lawyer but the judge said these guys go in a rotation basis and wouldn't be fair to the next one. I shouldn't have agreed to it. The judge scolded my lawyer for not showing up. (heard it through the jail grape vine.) But now he had a chip on his shoulder, He said plead no contest and you can get this expunged off my record. Well I had 2 misdemeanours prior to this. And I can't get this off my record now. Finding work in this area is tough enough, but if you're an employer and have a drawer full of applicants to choose from. Who are you gonna hire, the felon or the guy with a clean record. Like I said doubt you can help. My lawyer was heading for the door before the judge handed down my sentence. 1 year in max security. The judge didn't even say anything about him getting up and leaving. This is a long story And lots of details to it. And I hate talking about it, I should have fought this. But I didn't. And that makes me the stupid one in this whole mess. If I ever hear co-operate and it'll go EZ on you, they can shove it!

Samuel-II :

Hi

Samuel-II :

How long ago did all of this happen, please?

Customer:

8 years

Customer:

the most I can hope for is a loophole in the law. This PC is very slow and freezes up ordered a refurbished one yesterday from amazon. Sorry for any delays in responces to you

Samuel-II :

Thank y9ou

Samuel-II :

Hi

Samuel-II :

Im going to switch to Q&A and we can work from there. Hold on a minute

Hi

Unfortunately, there are no loopholes to change your situation, sentencing etc

However, you could apply for a Governor's pardon/clemency

Use this link to read more and to get the application

Once you file for that an investigator will be assigned - you will note on the application that you are seeking the Pardon so you can find employement

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What do you think my chances are????

Hi

If you can show that you have not been in criminal trouble since then and that you want to be a productive citizen, work and pay taxes and that the felony is hindering you in this regard, I think chances are always good.

It does not cost anything to apply . So what do you have to lose?

If you have other questions, please post them here and I will provide you information. Otherwise, I would appreciate you taking time to rate this service "good to excellent" so that I may get credit for my time and information. Rating will not close your question. You will always be able to review it. It will only close a Chat - Thank you and good luck

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I really need someone who knows chat room inside and out for this question to be answered. 3rd times a charm I hope. I am unable to enter a chat room. I even have the host trying to figure out this on. I keep getting: Regular connection did not go through....Trying an alternative