Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

I have two traffic citations I forgot about, from one year

I have two traffic citations I forgot about, from one year ago. Is it still possible to negotiate these down? They are from the state of nevada.

Samuel-II :

Hi

Samuel-II :

You are not going to like my answer. But, unfortunately, no. As a matter of fact when you go to pay them there will probably be interest attached. I am sorry. I wish it was better news for you

Samuel-II :

If you have other questions, please post them here and I will provide you information. Otherwise, I would appreciate you taking time to rate this service "good to excellent" so that I may get credit for my time and information. Rating will not close your question. You will always be able to review it. It will only close a Chat - Thank you and good luck

Customer:

Thank you.

Samuel-II :

You're welcome. I wish it was better news for you

Samuel-II :

But I dont write the laws, you see

Samuel-II :