Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal law experience in both JAG and the civilian sector.
20011183

can i go to jail for cheating on a drug test by using a wizzinator

can i go to jail for cheating on a drug test by using a wizzinator to substitute some others persons pee in wyoming for a pre employment test
Thank you for your question today, I look forward to assisting you. I bring nearly 20 years of legal experience in various disciplines.

It isn't a criminal act, no. Pre-employment tests are simply legally permissible tests for employers to engage in, but they aren't arms of the state.

If the employer were to find out, they could terminate the employment and block your unemployment efforts. They could also tell other prospective employers why they fired you, so other employers might conduct more restrictive pre-employment testing on you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is that for a cdl comerical license holder also ?
some people are saying that makes a diffrence
just to many lies online
thanks for all your help

Well, that is a different situation.

When you are talking about a private employer, the drug test is typically just for their own benefit.

When you are talking about a commercial license CDL, the drug test is for the purpose of complying with Federal law, as it pertains to transportation. It could technically be considered defrauding the government.

Now, I've not seen anyone charged in this fashion, but it does change the answer that I have to give.