AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family law Attorney serving California statewide

If i was charged with a felony car theft when i was 16 and

If i was charged with a felony car theft when i was 16 and it has been over 20 years plus i have served in the marine corps and retired from that service will that mistake i made 20 years ago still be on my record

AttyCBradford :

It is most likely still on your juvenile record unless you had it expunged or sealed. If you were able to serve int he military with a problem, odds are it is not a public record.

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all your questions then please press accept and provide positive feedback, so I receive credit for my work. If not and you have additional questions please ask, and I will respond promptly. Please note: this is a PAID ANSWERING service, once your question has been answered, press accept. This conversation does not constitute an attorney-client relationship and is offered for informational purposes only. Lastly, sometimes it may take a moment to respond as I work with several customers at a time. Thank you and best of luck.