sfbradley86
sfbradley86, Arbitrator
Experience:  Member of the Florida Bar

I bought two pair of shoes from store at mall. I wore one pair

Customer Question

I bought two pair of shoes from store at mall. I wore one pair home and misplaced the other for 2 days.Before I realized I misplaced they'm and convinced me i was nuts ..haha...Until 2 days later i found and unworn shows and receit.A Very slight discussion took place where I told him to call security..I dont know if he did but I did just in case he went bonkers and I refused yo leave until security and police arrived .Ultimately I thought it was my mitake until i found the booys .I returned them earlie I suppose because the alledged managers helper invited me in, Cops were called.No crime commited ,Civil Complaint.{zero boisterios attitude}but was told "tresspassing violation will be impossed in entire mall..Im suing !!!Are you in?????? by the way the cop can only arrest upon security's say soo...lets get rich bitch..
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  sfbradley86 replied 1 year ago.

sfbradley86 :

How can I help you today?

sfbradley86 :

Just to be clear, you purchased two pairs of shoes and only wore one?

sfbradley86 :

When did you attempt to return the pair you had not worn?

sfbradley86 :

Hello?

sfbradley86 :

Are you there?

sfbradley86 :

I'm sorry, but I remain confused about a few elements of your question. What happened when you attempted to return the pair of shoes you had not worn?

sfbradley86 :

Are you there?

sfbradley86 :

Please feel free to contact me at any time about this question, or about any other issues you may have. Thank you!\

Customer :

I wore on paie and Im happy . My mistake nwas to forget the other unworn shoes 2 days later which i thought i lost them or went bonkers.I went back to the same stoere to try to figure out the diemna but I called security on MY cell phone and kindly asked the to call the Police .I refused to leave.I watch ytube too much.I was sure I was mistaken but two days later afterv rehashing what the where telling me {whcky stuff } I bought their shit.Subsequently this morning i went back at appox.)0950.th he ,they open at 1000 am apparrantly, but the real ..manager was already inside setting up.I believe he reconnized me,so I waited in a chair for them to get ready 4 business.he was irrate ,understandably,He did get over on me and get busted.{arent u supposed to count ut till at the end of the night, just sayn. I asked him to call security but I did and have proff on my phone .I was soo polite ,but I just wouldnt leave he stle from me already ,possibly but not really .soo are we rich???!!!oh by the way no formal issuance of reentering said proprety.Secutity and cops are different jurisdiction.The cop said sympathetically to get someome to return the shoes for me. Thats not the point Im payimg you more frack em We re rich ....NOt but hope soo

sfbradley86 :

Oh, so you didn't try to return them? You thought you'd lost them?

Customer :

sorry 4 the misspelling

sfbradley86 :

It's alright. Just trying to be clear.

sfbradley86 :

Did you take the shoes back to return them, or did you go to the store to tell them you thought you'd lost them?

Customer :

Its my opinion its the security choice to ban a consumer.But to ban a consumer who was acting benevolent to all but just stating my case has a smell of skunk....Especially whensaid contract (receipt says so) we're getting free slurppies for certain.

sfbradley86 :

Well yes, it is security's decision to ban a customer from the premises. But I don't quite understand why you got into trouble in the first place.

Customer :

I told them I recieved them because i requested to put mt old cruddy sctcheers XX X different bag .so they gave me 3 bags

sfbradley86 :

You told security that you received the shoes?

sfbradley86 :

Why didn't you just tell them you were returning them?

Customer :

But then they went and did a circus act and said the only gave me two bags which the boxes dont fit ,and they riped infront of me!!!! hold on snot is blowing out of my nose this shit is so funny... I think we can get 3 slurppies over this!!!

Customer :

they didnt believe me .they thought I was scamming them becaucse I wore the new ones home I speculate

sfbradley86 :

You have a right to wear your new shoes home, so long as you had purchased them.

sfbradley86 :

Why didn't you tell the officer that you had only brought the unworn shoes back into the mall to return them?

Customer :

I have an appt with the bigger manager 2morrow at 330 pm but to get banned from the mall is my issue Ill fight till the last slurpie!!!

sfbradley86 :

Well you should definitely fight it. If you have a contract stating that you can get free slurpies, you should definitely be able to get one.

Customer :

I must spazzed out they were doing gypsie plastic bag mumbo jumbo on me and i didnt have the receit..

sfbradley86 :

Why didn't you tell them that you were just returning the shoes?

Customer :

They re $60 ugly shoes but its the principle.... I cant f**kin Boston Market anymore ???ya right see at rikers!!!

sfbradley86 :

Well, sure you should be able to enter the mall if you haven't committed a crime.

sfbradley86 :

Is there anything else I can help you with today?

sfbradley86 :

If not, I appreciate your question and I would greatly appreciate a positive rating on our discussion here today.

sfbradley86 :

Happy New Year!

Customer :

I did!!! this molrning .Te Alledged asst manager held the door open for me ,the bigger head honch was already in .Now I suppoes the mimi me manager thought I out ranked him because all the lights werent on so I Sat down and explained .He said NO PROB.I leearned more spanish cursewordes in 3 min than 2 yrs ...CALL SECURITY Ill sit here POLice also....

Customer :

SOO are we rich ??

sfbradley86 :

Well, that's good. Just keep fighting the good fight!

sfbradley86 :

You should definitely be able to get a free slushie if your contract says so.

Customer :

what size shoe do you wear ,,,robbed again

sfbradley86 :

And no criminal charges should be filed, since there was no crime committed and it was all a misunderstanding.

sfbradley86 :

Thank you for your question! Have a Happy New Year, and feel free to contact me anytime you need help.

Customer :

I should ve went to traffic court to get a better laugh!!

sfbradley86 :

Well, no need to go to traffic court if you have no traffic infractions against you, right?

sfbradley86 :

I hope everything works out! I would greatly appreciate a positive rating on our discussion here. I'm new, and I could use the feedback.

Customer :

if i get arrested with no official notice is that legal?

sfbradley86 :

There is no notice necessary before an arrest, besides being informed of your Miranda rights.

sfbradley86 :

I have to go now, but feel free to contact me anytime you need. I've enjoyed our talk today!

sfbradley86 :

Have a great day!

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.