Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
26296561

I blew a .13 and on my ticket the officer wrote the wrong color of the car i was driving c

Customer Question

I blew a .13 and on my ticket the officer wrote the wrong color of the car i was driving could my case be dismissed?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Alex Esquire :

Hello. My name is Alex and I will be glad to help you.

Alex Esquire :

Are you online with me.

Alex Esquire :

Welcome to JustAnswer.com

Alex Esquire :

I am sorry to learn about your unfortunate situation.

Customer :

yes

Alex Esquire :

Were you arrested and charged with DUI?

Customer :

yes i was and i blew a .

Customer :

yes i was

Customer :

i blew a .13

Alex Esquire :

Thank you. Unfortunately, if the officer simply stated a wrong color of your vehicle, while that fact can be questioned at trial, it is extremely unlikely that it would affect the outcome of the case and would not be sufficient or valid grounds to request for the DUI charge to be dismissed.

Alex Esquire :

Do you have any related follow up questions?

Alex Esquire :

Customer :

no

Alex Esquire :

I have provided you with correct answer, is there any reason that you feed that my service is bad?

Alex Esquire :

Can you please let me know?

Alex Esquire :

I understand that my answer might not be an answer you were hoping for, but please understand that I do have to provide each JustAnswer.com customer with correct answer, even when the answer is not favorable.

Alex Esquire :

So please let me know what additional information are you seeking or what additional follow up questions do you have?

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Dear Michelle,

Do you have any related follow up questions for me?