Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.

I plead guilty to 5 counts of sexual assault of a child in

I plead guilty to 5 counts of sexual assault of a child in Texas. All counts were for the same incident at the same time with the same person. 1 act, 5 counts. I was put on 4 years of probation. Is there a way to get all 5 counts down to 1 single count? Just need to know if it’s worth me getting a lawyer too look over it, or is it by law they can never be condensed to one count?
No, it can't be done at this stage. You only had thirty days after the sentence was imposed. In Texas there is no way to do it at this stage.

Please ask any follow up questions in this thread. When all of your questions have been answered, then I would ask that you give a Positive Rating since that is the only way I get credit for my work. However, please do not issue a rating of any kind until all of your questions have been answered and please use the Reply button to ask additional questions or to provide answers to my questions.