AttyCBradford
AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family law Attorney serving California statewide
66829710

my charges were 288a with 3 years parole. what is the earlyest

my charges were 288a with 3 years parole. what is the earlyest possible discharge date of parole with good behaviour. I gave the state 12 years disiplinary free and was realiesed on my E.P.R.D. I am not C.C.C.M.S.

AttyCBradford :

When you are served at the minimum 1/2 of your parole, but that is a guideline, there is no set time for possible discharge, as discharge or termination of parole is discretionary in ca

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all your questions then please press accept and provide positive feedback, so I receive credit for my work. If not and you have additional questions please ask, and I will respond promptly. Please note: this is a PAID ANSWERING service, once your question has been answered, press accept. This conversation does not constitute an attorney-client relationship and is offered for informational purposes only. Lastly, sometimes it may take a moment to respond as I work with several customers at a time. Thank you and best of luck.

Customer:

even if i did 85% on my time?

If you served 85% of your time, you should move to terminate the probation, odds are it will be granted :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm now a collage student at R.C.C. I get grant and loan money every 3 mths. next dispersment date is on Feb 14th. I have no rent bills just food phone and transpertation. I am luckyer than most with strong family suport.

If you think you can help me I am in a possition that I could set aside money for this. I'm not rich, cant afford much, but I could set aside about $500.00

every 3 mths., and go step by step. Will you help me? I cant do much right now if you can, I have to plan ahead. E-mail me and let me know.

Thank you and God bless you and your buissness.

Wesley Latynski

We are not allowed to create client-attorney relationships from this service. However, you can call your local public defender's office and they may be able to help you free of charge.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you. Ill use your service in the future.Its nice to meet a honest person.

I have no problem recomending tour service to friends. You've given me some help full ideas, i,ll be in touch.

Joe.

Best of luck!