AttyCBradford
AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family law Attorney serving California statewide
66829710

Hello. My son just got a notification to apperar in court

Hello. My son just got a notification to apperar in court because he missed a probation appointment. He had a DUI. What is the usual sentence for that. He didn't go so, he is guilty.

AttyCBradford :

they could find him in violation of his probation. He needs to explain why he missed it. If he has a valid reason they will probably find him in violation make a note of it and put him back on probation. If he does it again however, the consequences could be worse

AttyCBradford :

if i have answered all your questions please press accept and provide positive feedback otherwise please ask additional questions and I will respond promptly

Customer:

Thank you. I don't think he has a good reason. He probably forgot. He is so careless and he is 23. I thought he might have to go to jail for the weekend. He was suposed to do a driving class and he never did that either. I think he should make sure he does the class before he goes to court in about a month.

Customer:

Sorry I didn't come back for a while. I had to refresh my browser.

AttyCBradford :

Yes he should make sure he does the class and then just explain it to the judge

AttyCBradford :