S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.

when a financial instition sends unclaimed property to the

when a financial instition sends unclaimed property to the CA state controller and u findout that these are the people that have been in your bank account and opened loans in your name and r paying for the loans outof your bank account ...what kind of lawyer do u need
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you! If you find my response helpful, please rate it positively so that I can receive credit for my work.

Q) What kind of lawyer do u need?

It sounds like you need either 1) a prosecutor, or 2) a civil attorney who specializes in contract or banking law, or at least working within the banking industry.

If you believe that the bank has allowed inappropriate or unauthorized access to your account(s) or that someone else is essentially taking your money without your permission, that could very well be a crime. Contact the police (call the non-emergency number or visit the police station) or make an appointment to speak with a local prosecutor. Take all of the documentation, history, etc. you have with you to any meeting so that you can help substantiate your claim. He or she may or may not investigate your allegations. Even if no investigation is done, he or she may be able to advise you about other choices you may have. If the police or prosecutor believe that a crime may have occurred, there may be an arrest or arrests made, or other steps might be taken.

A private banking or contract attorney may be able to look through your documentation and advise you whether you have a lawsuit worth pursuing against the bank or others. This is a complex area of the law, so you need accurate legal advice in this regard.

If you do not know any attorneys to call, contact the California State Bar attorney referral program. They can probably point you in the right direction to get you started.

I wish you the very best with this situation!
Shuband
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Experience: Experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.

I was notified that you rated the answer I gave positively, and I am very pleased and gratified that I was able to help you. I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX matter(s) we discussed turn out well for you.

Please ask for me in the future if you have additional questions or concerns. Thank you very much for the opportunity to assist you.

Take care,
Shuband
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I decided to go over my id theft paper work one more time .... in reviewing my TRUSTEE'S DEED UPON SALE I noticed a the trustees

representatives title under his signature and looked it up online....

is there such a position as a TRUSTEE'S SALE TECH ll for the trustee?

Q) Is there such a position as a TRUSTEE'S SALE TECH ll for the trustee?

I'm not sure, but that sounds like a company name to me. I don't find anything specific coming up when I poked around the internet for that particular name.

Thanks,
Shuband
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

this is going to sound weird but the people that sold my house on the courthouse steps are the people that have been in my credit cards all

these years. I noticed that the credit card payments were going to a p.o.

box in los angeles but the p.o. box is one # XXXXX its wells fargo card services p.o. box 30086 , los angeles, CA 90030 and the one I found

on-line in know-x a government search site says 5. these two wfb card

services all go back to the people that sold my house on the norwalk

courthouse steps. these investors are there to make money but I had a mortgage with HomeQ servicing Corporation for $4463,000.00 and

Deutsche bank national trust company bought it for $ 311,000.00 after I defaulted then 6 months later Deutsche Bank sold it for $155,000.00

That is strange! Perhaps this bears further investigation. After all, weren't several banks found to be robo-signing foreclosures and all sorts of other odd and quasi illegal behavior?

Take care,
Shuband
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney

I was notified that you rated the answer I gave positively, and I am very pleased and gratified that I was able to help you. I sincerely hope the matter(s) we discussed turn out well for you.

Take care,
Shuband