shurmust, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Experience:  I have completed over fifty jury trials in the last three years and teach part-time at a local state college.

I am a M.d. That was charged with identity theft . My ex fiancé

Customer Question

I am a M.d. That was charged with identity theft . My ex fiancé' was an attorney and had jealousy issues with my ex wife. She thought it was funny that she applied for a credit card using my name and purchased a $1,200.00 piece of jewelry . It cost me dearly. I also was extradited back to Wi. Double jeopardy . I was charged in Wyoming with a felony and when I had the same case in Wi. It was charged as a mist. The lawyer that represented me in Wyoming said after five year's he would help me to get a governors pardon. I called him and he hasn't returned my calls. I need guidance on the best way to go about getting a pardon if possible. The truth is I wouldn't ever drive through that state if a lawyer wasn't present. Thank you
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  shurmust replied 3 years ago.

shurmust :

Greetings! I am more than happy to help you. What have you tried to obtain a pardon in Wyoming?

shurmust :

I am sorry to hear that you he has not called you back, but if you are certain he agreed to help you obtain a pardon, I would call and leave a message that you are contemplating filing a bar complaint. That will certainly get his attention.