CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  9+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.

please how do i go about it doing this can i voluntarily sign

please how do i go about it doing this can i voluntarily sign up for a program even before a court date is issued or should i wait for my court date?

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Normally, a defendant needs to wait until their court dates and enrolls in court. However, you can contact the prosecutors office this morning and see if they would allow you to fill out any paperwork ahead of time or enroll prior. The reason they may not want to do it at this time, is to allow the prosecutor assigned to the case, to run your name in the system, to make sure you have no prior offenses.