Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Customer Question

Is it harassment to publically call out, and yes, even use derogatory insult, directed at a specific and publically named administrator, in a *public* forum, where, I thought, free speech permits all but libel, incitement, hate speech, and sharing information that you have no right to share. Basically, if you're not shouting "FIRE!" in a crowded theatre, you are protected, yes?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have reconsidered my submission, as it was a bit impulsive, resulting from the serendipitous finding of your site while doing my own research. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX irony, to my newly jobless status, I qualify for legal assistance/free repressentation.

I apologize for wasting your time, and am grateful to you for the chance to withdraw my question, as my funds are dwindling rapidly. Thanks for your good faith and sincere effort.