LegalEagle1, Criminal Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing attorney licensed for over 23 years.

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX and I am writing to find a Lawyer

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX and I am writing to find a Lawyer that can help me to get my sons record expunged. My son made a mistake by trying to set a schooldesk on fire in 2009. We do have a letter from the City Attorneys Office, that is saying that they will not stand in his way in order to join the military and defend our country. If you could help me out, it will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.
I would like to assist you today.

Can you tell me how old your son was when he committed the offense? Also please tell me what city and county the conviction occurred.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My son was 15 at the time. the offence acured at cherokee trail high school ( cherry creek school district ) in Aurora ,Colorado which is in arapaho county.

Juveniles are eligible for expungment for most offenses.

You can download the instructions and the petition form from this link.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Please rate my answers with a positive rating (three or more stars) as this is the only way I receive credit and compensation for my work. If you have additional questions or need more information please ask. You can continue asking questions after rating my answer.