LegalEagle1, Criminal Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing attorney licensed for over 23 years.

What should a attorney charge for case like this

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

I have reviewed your previous questions and I assume your are asking your question in relation

Depending upon the experience of the attorney, number of witnesses, and if you are having a jury or bench trial, you should expect an attorney to charge between $1500 to $5000 to handle a case like yours.
Please rate my answers with a positive rating (three or more stars) as this is the only way I receive credit for my work. If you have additional questions or need more information please ask.

My goal is to provide with best assistance that I can. Please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also keep in mind that the law may not always be settled or may not support the position you want. My role is not to tell you what you want to hear. but to provide you accurate information as to what the law provides. Please do not rate me poorly just because the information I have provided does not support the outcome you desire.

You can always request me through my profile at begin your question with “For LegalEagle1”
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
All witnesses were intoxicated but 1 my mother that was n back seat. And it will be jury trial
Jury trials take longer to present so your should the feel to be in the $3000 to $5000 range.
I enjoyed answering your question a few days ago. I just wanted to contact you to see if you needed any further assistance.

Also if you have not yet rated my answer, please do so. This the way I receive credit for my work.