JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Experience:  Handling criminal and probation matters for over 14 years.

falsely accused of breaking narcotic agreement in ma what do

falsely accused of breaking narcotic agreement in ma what do i do
Welcome and thank you for your question!

I am sorry to learn of your circumstances. Please clarify: what crime are you being charged with? Or, are you being charged with violating probation?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

going to another doc for last 6 months and getihg prescriptions not true

Thank you. Is that the crime you are being charged with? Obtaining prescriptions by false pretenses?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

dont know but im in pain and cant aford this to be put on my med records i did not do it

When are you scheduled to go to court?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no cout date just found out yesterday afternoon letter from there office

From whose office? A doctor's office? A prosecutor's office?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

pain clinc office they claim i been doing this for 6 months sorry again bad head ache i dont no if they are going to put charges on me tried calling for last month to check on appment no respones getting anser machine there not calling back.

Okay, well, it's good to know that they're not filing a police report against you.

Is the pain clinic saying that they will not treat you in the future?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes they will not treat me have to find new pain clinic but no one is going to prescrib pain meds i have cronic back pain and server head achs should i drive there and ask them.or try to have pc contact them it has to be mistake

If you think it's a mistake, then contact the PC for follow-up. That is your only recourse. Maybe there was clerical error in their office.

There is no legal action you can take against them. You can only try to correct any misunderstanding on their part.

Is this acceptable to you?

~~ J.B.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you

You are most welcome. Hopefully this information merits a positive rating from you so that I receive credit for assisting you this morning.

~~ J.B.