Criminal Lawyer
Criminal Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  New York Attorney
70731161

My son is on Missouri sex offender registry for nonviolent

My son is on Missouri sex offender registry for nonviolent misdemeanor charge. It has been over ten years. How do I find a lawyer to petition Missouri court to have his name removed?

Bobfitzm :

Good Day ,

I am a US Attorney and I’ll be answering your question today. My advice is restricted to advice surrounding the general principles of law governing your issue and you should not act on this advice but seek further clarification from a specialist in your County.

You should contact the Missouri Bar Referral Service

www.mobar.org/lrs/clients.htm

The application that you will need to file is an expungement application that will hide your son's records from the general public.

The application is filed withe Superior Court in the County where your Son was charged and convicted.

Thank You for your question.

Please RATE my answer now either GOOD or EXCELLENT , so that I get credit for this answer and leave a BONUS if possible.