Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

What are the rules for them to convict u of a confrontational phone ca

What are the rules for them to convict u of a confrontational phone call. For example hey can I talk to snoopy. Yea well do u remember when we commited that crime. I just served 9.4 years out of 10 sentence so my question if the alledged suspect is addressed as a nick name on audio tape only by tthe victem and a detective is that subject to being dissmissed and wouldn't that be entrapment
The detective told her to say she was pregnant just to get a answer
out of me
Hi

Unfortunately, it is not entrapment. And the fact that someone is addressed by a nickname can be problematic unless the prosecutors bring in a slew of witnesses who can and will testify that that is the name, perhaps, the only name they know the defendant by.

It is not entrapment because it is part of a police investigation.

Please note that if you need more information, you can use the Reply to Expert to Continue the Conversation. Otherwise, I would appreciate positive ratings so that I get credit for my time and information. This will NOT close your question. It will remain active for future follow ups.

If you cannot see where to Rate me, please let me know so I can report it to the administrators of the site.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That was never done I was presented with the confrontation call by the detective and I took a plea bargain because I was scared. How and what legal steps would I take to get my case thrown out this individual knew my name but on the tape she used a nick name when she did the photo line up my real name was under it and that was before the confrontational call

Hi

Then you need a Motion to Dismiss and base it on inadmissible evidence.

I hope you have a local attorney or the Public Defender to assist you.

Thank you.